- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons (or more) Torani vanilla syrup
- 2 Tablespoons (or more) sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean, scraped
- 3/4 cup oil
- greens of your choice, spring mix is a good choice
- blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, and/or pears
- caramelized almonds and/or pecans
- goat cheese
Mix all dressing ingredients together except the oil in a blender. Let the blender run and drizzle in the oil. Pour dressing into a jar and add the scraped vanilla bean husk into the jar. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Assemble salad with portions according to your liking. Pour on dressing, discarding the scraped vanilla bean husk, toss and serve.