- 2 cups (6 oz) coarsely crushed pretzels
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cool whip
- 2 cups (4 oz) mini marshmallows
- 2 cups water, boiling
- 6 oz strawberry or raspberry jello
- 12 oz frozen strawberries or raspberries, thawed
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine pretzels, sugar, and butter in a 9×13 dish and press down. Bake it for 15 minutes and then let cool.
Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined. Then fold in cool whip and marshmallows. Spread into the bottom of the 9×13.
In a bowl, combine the boiling water and jello. Stir until dissolved, then add the berries. Let cool and then pour mixture on top of 9×13. Refrigerate until firm.