What you need
- 4 tablespoon oil (enough to coat hot pan)
- 2 1/2 lbs pork cubed
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh ginger finely minced
- 2 cups water
- 3 chicken bullion cubes
- 2 cans (15 oz) coconut milk
- 8-10 jalapenos sliced (as much as spice as you like)
- Green beans
Cook onion, garlic, ginger in oil till soft. Add meat and cook till no longer pink. Add water and bullion cubes, then boil until water is almost gone. Add coconut milk and jalapenos, then boil until liquid is reduced by half.
Serve with cooked rice and green beans.