What you’ll need:
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, soften
- 2 T sugar
- 2 T milk
- 3 1/2 c COOL WHIP, thawed
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell, cooled
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, pitted and diced**
- 1 pkg (4 serving size) Jello vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Blend in sugar and 2 T milk. Fold in 2 cups of the cool whip (reserve the rest for later). Spread into the crust.
Top cream cheese mixture with diced peaches, pressing down lightly.
Prepare pie filling mix with 1 cup milk as directed on package for pie. Add extract and let stand for 5 minutes. Fold in remaining whipped topping and spoon over peaches and cream cheese mixture. Freeze 1 hour or chill in refrigerator 3 hour before serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and peach slices, if desired.
**Note: we like our pie very peachy and use more than 2 peaches.