What you’ll need:
- Cook 4 breast – cooled and shredded with fork (2 cups)
- Mix with ¼ cup green onion(or 2 tsp. of dehydrated onion) and ½ sauce.
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 cup sour cream and ¼ cup milk
- 1 4oz. can green chilies drained (I use about ½ a can)
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- dash of salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Fill about 6 flour tortillas, place in greased pan. Top with remaining ½ sauce. Sprinkle with a little extra cheese. Bake 350 for25-30 min. Garnish with chopped tomato, salsa, green onion, olives.
**Note: you can bake seasoned chicken on a foil lined pan in the oven. OR poach chicken in pan water that has been seasoned.
**Note: Along with greasing the pan I put a very small amount of sauce in the bottom of pan.