What you’ll need:
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (10 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (8oz.) bag grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms, sautéed in butter (optional)
- 16 asparagus spears, cooked (optional)
Arrange chicken in a greased 9×13 pan. Sprinkle evenly with garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper. In a bowl, mix cream of chicken soup and sour cream together. Spread over chicken. Sprinkle with Cheese. Bake uncovered at 400 for about 45 min. Garnish with mushrooms and asparagus if desired.
Makes 8 servings.
**TIP: I usually serve with asparagus or broccoli, and wild rice or rice-a-roni.Yummy!
**TIP: If the breast are big, I cut them in half. You might want to half this and make it in a smaller dish so it can serve 4.